The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
All products available with financing.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA